Does anybody else struggle with keeping your kids happy, comfortable and looking clean enough in public? Or is that just me ;)
Clothing our children is a massive part of our day as a mum and the pressure from the voices in your head saying are they clean enough?, are they comfortable?, cold?, hot?, too wet from dribble? etc can be intense right?
So we have come up with a solution that will keep your busy mind at ease and help you survive the day. Check out this big list of benefits...
* Your teething child will no longer wake up in wet clothes, because these bib onesies have a waterproof front panel.
* No more washing multiple outfits a day just to try and keep your baby dry and happy.
* It's made from comfortable material so its obviously comfortable :)
* The BPA free polyester plastic layer moves with your child and doesn't irritate or make moving difficult.
* If your child is in kindy they last all day, so no need to send extra clothes.
* Feeding your little grubblet cannot be easier and the best thing is you don't have to put on a bib that they will just try to rip off anyway.
* They can be put in a washing machine and then dried in a dryer for convenient washing.
* When sleep time comes along, it's just a matter of a bottle and a kiss and maybe a nappy change ;) and its straight to bed. No struggling with your child to get a sleeping outfit on.
* We employ Australian seamstresses to handcraft our products.
There really is no better way to look like you have it all together then when you can put a onesie on your baby that can stand up to the adventures of the day to day, that is raising children.
This Pink Clay singlet is not only is beautiful and cool but is perfect at hiding all the dirt the day brings as well.
* 100% Australian made
* 100% Ethically made